Monday, February 2, 2009

Motivate me Monday

I haven't had much to post about this week. It has been a challenging week for various reasons that I might go into more detail about another time - so this really short 'Motivate me Monday' post is just an encouragement to you all. I saw this for the first time during the week and absolutely loved it. The song is just beautiful and was very appropriate to me. I hope you find it as encouraging as I did!

Click here for more 'Motivate me Monday posts.

4 comments:

Isabel said...

What a beautiful song! Thanks so much. THis is the first time I heard it.

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Thank you for sharing. It's a beautiful song. Have a great day!
Blessings,
Joy

Sarah Mae said...

That was so good - thank you! I had never heard it before. It reminds me that He is king over the flood, and He is king over all my "troubles" and will not leave my side.

Our Story said...

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your prayers. It sounds like you may be having a tough week. I'm praying that God surrounds you with His presence this week. Many Blessings!