Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photos

I love these photos so much. They were taken a couple of years ago - we were attempting (poor attempt I know - they are lousy quality - I think there was something wrong with the camera) to get a "nice" photo to frame for some family members for Christmas.
Regardless of their poor quality I love them because they seem to capture something more real. Have you ever taken a photo that was technically bad but you love it anyway?


By the way, we have since bought a new camera....a nice digital SLR, no blurry photos anymore. :)

2 comments:

Leslee P said...

Found you while blog-hopping... Love your blog and I LOVE Australia, I so want to visit there sometime!

Leslee

MamaHen Em said...

They are very sweet photos! We just upgraded to a digital camera this year, so no more horrific pictures!