Friday, December 19, 2008

A new look!

Do you like my new photo and look of my blog? I decided it was time for a change. We are in summer in Australia and our Christmases are hot, not snowy. We go to the beach a lot, and have lots of barbecues outside. So, I thought it was fitting to make my blog look a little more like what we are used to now! I took the photo in my header in January this year when we were on holidays - this is in my state - isn't it magnificent?! My husband is on the very left and the rest of the people are friends of ours we went away with.

I'm having a bit of a change tomorrow too - I'm getting my hair done a bit differently. I've been blonde all my life, but I'm going to go slightly darker - not much - but a little. Hopefully it will look ok!

Today, I'm going to do some Christmas baking - the first thing on the list is a Raspberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake for a dinner tomorrow night - yum!

3 comments:

Our Story said...

I just found your blog this week and love it! I love the new look too.

Janell said...

I LOVE the new look and I would LOVE sunshine for Christmas. We are in the middle of a snow storm in the states...the Northwest! It's fun too...but I am getting a little cabin fever! Love your new look and going a bit darker will look great I am sure! =]

Gayle said...

I love your new picture! What a great idea! The sunshine and BBQs sound great!