Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Gingerbread House Event

Well last night I had eight friends over - with one main aim - to decorate gingerbread houses. It was such a fun night, we ate as we decorated, we laughed (and almost cried when Hayley's house collapsed!) They all left with beautifully decorated and wrapped houses. Everyone loved their aprons, I think they turned out quite nicely! All in all, a great night, I highly recommend organising one. I intend to do the same next year.

The construction site

Oh no! Hayley's collapsed - she used a different recipe and it turned out a little heavy!
My creation - I made a small one

See the aprons - each had a Christmas fabric frill at the bottom

The wrapping station (we're renovating, hence the patches on the wall & ceiling)


Aren't they beautiful?!


Two little houses, don't you just love the roof tiles?!

Works in progress...
That's my pink and yellow house at the bottom

My friend Camille, posing with her creation

No comments: